We are so excited to bring this special pop-up community acupuncture clinic to Revolution Yoga on Friday, Sept. 10.
Pam Sauers, who you may know from your yoga classes and who you may not know is also an acupuncturist, will be leading this clinic from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
What is a community acupuncture clinic? It's an invitation to our Revolution Yoga community to come into the studio to receive a nurturing acupuncture treatment from Pam, then relax in the space to soak up all the benefits of this healing modality.
You'll bring your own blankets and anything else you'd like to have to be comfortable. The community setting can enhance the energy of the treatment, as you will be sharing the space with several other people.
To register, you'll sign up for one 10-minute slot, though your total time spent at the studio will be 40-45 minutes. After you arrive and check in, Pam will give you a treatment to release from stress, anxiety and tension, and then you will take time to relax, lying down or sitting comfortably for about 30 minutes.
To register, please follow these steps:
1) Open the fitDEGREE app
2) Once in the app please scroll down and select "Community Acupuncture Clinic"
3) You will then be prompted to select a duration. All appointments are 10 minutes each, please select "10 minutes"
4) You will then be prompted to select an instructor. Pam will be the only staff member offering these appointments, please select her name.
5) You will then be prompted to book an appointment. Please navigate to the date of the clinic, which is Sept 10th.
6) You will then be able to see any and all remaining time slots. Please select the appointment time you would like.
7) You will then be prompted to pay ($30 / $25.50 for members) for that appointment via either a "drop-in" or "class pack". Both give you access to the same appointment, please choose an option to pay. If you are eligible for a member discount on this appointment, the discount will be automatically applied for you.
There are only 13 slots available, so register early!
Please reach out with any questions!